Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR ORDER WITH SEW PRETTY BOUTIQUE.
- Sew Pretty Boutique WILL NOT take responsibility for any measurements NOT taken by Sew Pretty Boutique.
1a. Please ensure all measurements you take are accurate as handmade clothing made to your measurements can not be returned and replaced/altered due to sizing.
1b. Sew Pretty Boutique will only accept returns on customer measured garments if there is an issue with manufacture of the item. Within the first 14 days. In this case the garment will be rectified or replaced on inspection of the returned garment.
1c. The items/garments will be rectified or replaced as to the same garment and value of the initial purchase.
1d. Please contact us BEFORE ordering if you are not 100% confident in taking your measurements. We can assist and advise you.
2. Please be aware that in some circumstances an order you might place might be out of stock or a fabric is discontinued If should be the case we will contact you directly.
3. Once an order has been placed, Made To Order Items can take up to a maximum of 4 weeks we will inform you on placing your order for Made To Orders of the current expected wait time or you will find this information on the listing of the garments in the description box. I do have a certain amount of rush order slots to get your item quicker please contact to discuss this.
4. POSTAGE, Royal Mail 1st class is used if your order value is high sign for will be used.
4a. Due to deliveries being handled by a third party, once the item has been posted it is out of our hands. Proof of postage is kept and available on request. If you have received a dispatched email and no reviewed within 4 working day please contact us.
5. Please compete all sections of your order including full telephone number, full postal address, it is very important that you provide your email address as this is the first method we use to contact you and you will receive regular updates on your order.
6. If in the unfortunate event you wish to make a complaint or provide us with any feedback. Please contact [email protected] Please include your order reference number and your contact telephone number along with your full postal address.
7. All prices are stated on the product. We do not charge VAT on children's clothing.
7a. Please note that even though the pictures may advertise complete outfits, the description will outline what the price includes. Prices for upgrades are clear in the products drop down menus
8. PAYMENT PLANS are accepted via email or through social media direct messaging.
8a. If you choose to take a payment plan to spread the cost. Please note items bought on payment plans are NON returnable and NO refunds are accepted. Your payment plans must be on time and made in accordance to the terms and conditions you accepted by placing your order. Please stay in touch with Sew pretty Boutique if you are experiencing any financial problems we will work our best to help your with your plan. Failure to keep to regular set payments will result in your plan being cancelled and all money paid will be NON returnable, you will loose the garments that you have put aside or cancellation of your booking for a Hand Made Item(s). Payment Plans are due on a Friday of each week, keeping to a Friday is very important this is a set day for clarification and uniform of payments going through the system.
9. When you check out your order you are accepting all the Terms and Conditions Set. If you are unclear on anything please contact us and we will help and assist you.